U.N. deploys troops to American college campuses in order to combat staggeringly low rape rates
Loob
2017-07-23 07:57:48 UTC
Liberal women are too ugly and gay to rape.

Bert Stein
2017-07-23 08:15:42 UTC
Post by Loob
Liberal women are too ugly and gay to rape.
The only women I like look like Barbara Bush or that dumb fag Sean
Hannity when he's dressed up like Anne Coulter.

The UN's already deployed troops in Texas, Alabama, New Mexico and
Arizona. They've dragged the Republican leaders out of their beds
and buttfucked them at gun point.

Trump would do something, but he's too busy inhaling Coke-a-Cola
and tweeting about what he saw on Fox News a minute ago.

Luckily, he's hired a tall strapping muscular negro to take care
of his wife. He found him on Steve Bannon's speed dial.
Enki
2017-08-03 20:37:55 UTC
ESAD albasani whore.
Bert Stein