Sandra Bullock
Donaldli Ingalls
2017-10-19 20:57:26 UTC
I, Donaldli Mark Ingalls, am married to Sandra Annette Bullock.

I cannot help it that Sandra does whatever the hell she wants
to do with other people. But I am sure the hello not happy with
what the hell she is doing with this Bryan Randall!

I do not like what she is doing with other men when she acts out how
she is dating and is marrying and/or about to marry one of these
guys!

I am trying to be an understanding person and husband so please
accept my apologies over my "loudness" here and other places on
the Internet.

I have mostly tried to tell everyone were married and about how much
I love Sandra.

I lover her very very much, but she is upsetting I very much with
her acting with other men.

-Donaldli
Logiplane
2017-10-19 22:56:03 UTC
Post by Donaldli Ingalls
I lover her very very much, but she is upsetting I very much with
her acting with other men.
-Donaldli
IP 50.251.241.85
Seattle