Sandra Bullock Married
Donaldli Ingalls
2017-05-05 19:09:35 UTC
I know this is the same blank blank blank d**n message, but I
am reminding everyone, not that I want to remind everyone, that
Sandra is full of BS.

I am married to someone who is d**n famous and full of BS.

I do love her.

But Sandra certainly does what she wants to do even when
I'm home and when I'm not home.

It certainly does seem unusual when a spouse
works very hard at making the other seem a bit off.

Sandra acting as though she's been dating and married
when we have had a relationship for nearly 44 years is
just that. It is an act. And Sandra would not be the first
person in entertainment history to have done something
like this.

I love her so much.

My German-American wife/girl friend/best friend
had written my name on pieces of paper when she
was 11 years old exactly 711 times tirelessly.

Sandra and me have had a relationship for the last
44 years.

Sandra is a professional movie star actress.

I love her. And I am upset with her acting as though
she is dating and marrying other men even though
this is an act.

When an 11 year old girl writes her boyfriend's name
down 711 times she is no way ever going to give up
on her boyfriend even if he is a lot younger.

I know this looks nuts but we are married despite
her baloney.

-Donaldli Ingalls
Enceladus
2017-05-20 22:16:11 UTC
Post by Donaldli Ingalls
[...]
Get

Life

50.251.241.85
R W West Consultant
Home Inspector
Seattle, Washington,
47.606210, -122.332070
Comcast Cable Communications LLC
Donaldli Ingalls
2017-05-24 23:13:33 UTC
I do have a life. And it does best reside with Sandra.

Also, how is your life? I mean I was paying $178.00 a month

just for Comcast to provide a highspeed cable-modem internet service...

...no cable tv...no telephone...only internet... about a year later I
decided to close my account... I triple checked to make certain I owed
nothing... I ended up owing $8.00... I paid that... but for some
weird reason Xfinity continues to send me offers for more cable television...which I do not want... You see I don't need any entertainment...

I do the entertaining... but even with all of this computer technology I wonder where all of our brains our on this planet.

I more than certain Sandra pays our cable bill in southern California even
though I haven't been home since November 2016....

Even if you don't believe I have any sense of what you call "life" my
life is a lot more entertaining that just sitting in front of a television
and paying almost or more than $200.00 a month to see images of people who
are not even in the same room with myself.

Enceladus
2017-05-25 21:44:46 UTC
Yer a nutbar.
Donaldli Ingalls
2017-09-13 14:16:36 UTC
Yer a Granola bar and a stale Fruitcake.
Donaldli Ingalls
2017-09-13 14:27:45 UTC
Post by Enceladus
Post by Donaldli Ingalls
I do have a life. And it does best reside with Sandra.
Yer a nutbar.
Are you a pathological anonymous follower of mine now?!?

Do I need permission to be married to Sandra?!?

Crazy or not Tutti frutti patty cake Enceladus I am married to Sandra Annette Bullock the movie star whether anyone likes our marriage and/or us or not.

Love
Donaldli Mark Ingalls