Serial Killer Near Los Lunas, NM Leaves Trail of Bodies
Woody
2016-12-28 12:18:29 UTC
There's a serial killer on the loose who is burying womens'
bodies within a 20 mile radius of Los Lunas, New Mexico, where
Edmond Wollmann owns a mobile home.

In one of my blog articles I begged the local police to keep Mr.
Wollmann under check and that I suspected bodies might be buried
on his property in Los Lunas, his hideout.

Perhaps it's just a coincidence, but I believe the location of
the burials being within 20 miles of Mr. Wollmann's property is
interesting to note considering my earlier suspicions.

http://cherylkicksass.blogspot.com/2009/02/serial-killer-near-
los-lunas-nm-leaves.html
skankhunt42
2017-01-03 10:05:56 UTC
Post by Woody
There's a serial killer on the loose who is burying womens'
bodies within a 20 mile radius of Los Lunas, New Mexico...
Mickey & Mallory!

"It's like I respect human life and all that, but if I
were a mass murder I'd be Mickey and Mallory!"
- Natural Born Killers

(My favorite part is the end where John Geraldo Walsh
is begging for his life and tries to get out of it by
telling them they always leave someone alive to tell
the tale. And they point to his video camera.)