In Hillary's America, email server scrubs you
Loob
2017-07-22 20:04:11 UTC
She's done. Throw her in the bleachbit.

Hail Trump
2017-07-22 20:18:44 UTC
Post by Loob
She's done. Throw her in the bleachbit.

I just wish that the MSM and everybody would start talking about
Hillary and stop talking about Trump. Trump's the real victim
here. It's shameful that everybody's beating up on a foolish,
quasi-senile, incontinent old fool who is so out of his limited
expertise that only assholes make fun of him instead of feeling
sorry for him.

Why do we treat old has-beens in such a despicable way?
Enki
You are the infamous albasani whore - begone vermin!
Hail Trump

Hail Trump