Hillary: "I lost, so I'm going to follow our democratic traditions, poison the wells, and scorch the earth"
Loob
2017-07-22 19:48:38 UTC
Drink some of your own koolaid, Hils.

Hail Trump
2017-07-22 20:25:12 UTC
Post by Loob
Drink some of your own koolaid, Hils.
Keep up the good work. The checks in the mail.

The more we scream about Hillary being evil incarnate, the less
people will realize that Trump is President and being investigated
by his fellow Republicans!

It's all that Sean Hannity and Mark Levin talk about these days.
Enki
2017-08-03 20:36:34 UTC
pdaxs.ads.boats
Hail Trump