13-year-old nigger boy accused of murder appears in court
Democrats got what they wanted
2023-08-05 20:38:08 UTC
Democrats voted for all the nigger crime. Let them pay for it with
their lives.
Marcos Barela is accused of shooting and killing 23-year-old Sydney
Wilson after she confronted him and a group of teens for allegedly
stealing her car Monday night.

Judge William Parnall ordered Barela to stay in custody pending trial.

TIMELINE

More than a day before the shooting at Coors and Central, Wilson
reported her car was stolen and she was tracking it at various locations
around town.

“The officers from the Albuquerque Polic Department were dispatched at
least three times to assist in trying to locate the vehicle,” said APD
Chief Harold Medina at a news conference Friday morning.

Medina said officers were not able to find the stolen car.

“She had some sort of tracking device but unfortunately the tracking
device had some type of delay that we don’t have all the details to,”
Medina said.

APD released a detailed timeline of events leading up to the shooting.
It listed a number of reports and interactions regarding the car,
involving APD officers, dispatchers, and Wilson herself.

Wilson and the tracking company she was using were giving APD updates on
her car’s whereabouts on Sunday and early Monday.

“Many times, we got the information that 20 minutes prior the vehicle
was at such and such address,” Medina said. “Officers would get there –
in some circumstances, I was told they saw the vehicle already leaving
as they got there – but were unable to locate the vehicle due to the
time delay from the app to the actual vehicle location.”

According to APD, Wilson was told not to approach the vehicle.

By Monday night, Wilson tracked it to a gas station near Central and
Coors, where she reportedly saw teenagers inside her car.

“She thought, ‘Oh, they’re just a bunch of teenagers, I’m going to get
out and scare them off, and I’m going to have my car back,'” said
Crystal Miller, Wilson’s sister. “That’s just her train of thought,
that’s just who she was.”

Investigators say when Wilosn approached the car, 13-year-old Marcos
Barela allegedly shot and killed her.

“We truly want to remind the public that if our officers are endangered
by these individuals – with all the equipment, training, and the uniform
– these individuals would have no problem hurting an everyday individual
that has no means to protect themselves,” Medina said.

https://www.kob.com/new-mexico/13-year-old-boy-accused-of-murder-appears-
in-court/
You voted for it
2023-08-05 20:58:16 UTC
You fucking people voted for this when you elected that gay nigger
Obama.
The family of a 23-year-old Albuquerque woman shot dead by a 13-year-old
when she confronted the thieves who stole her car on Monday is calling
for the "maximum sentence" for the teen.

Sydney Wilson faced off with a 13-year-old suspect after she tracked her
stolen car to a Smith's grocery store and gas station in Southwest
Albuquerque using a GPS app, her family said.

The teen shot her in response, according to KOAT Action News, and she
was pronounced dead at the scene by Albuquerque police.

The minor turned himself in to authorities two days later, per the
outlet, and is being held at Bernalillo County Juvenile Detention
Center. He was charged with murder, tampering with evidence and unlawful
possession of a handgun.

Before the deadly shooting, per a complaint from the Bernalillo County
District Attorney's Office, the teen and other juveniles stole alcohol
from Walgreens and rode recklessly in the stolen car.

Police said Wilson exited the vehicle she was in - her mother's - and
approached her stolen white Hyundai. The driver struck a black Mustang
and then a curb while trying to flee, causing the car's airbags to
deploy.

KANSAS CITY TEEN WHO WAS SHOT IN HEAD FOR KNOCKING ON WRONG DOOR WALKS
AT BRAIN INJURY EVENT

Several people, including the minor suspect, allegedly exited the car.
When Wilson approached her stolen vehicle, the teen allegedly pulled a
gun from his waistband and fired two to three shots. One struck Wilson
in the chest, police said.

The day before the altercation, Wilson posted to Facebook:

"Soooo my car was stolen," she wrote. "Y'all some pieces of absolute
s---."

Crystal Miller, Sydney's older sister, told KRQE News that she arrived
at the scene "about three minutes after they finished trying to
resuscitate [her] sister."

"I still have flashes of seeing my baby sister on the ground the way she
was," she told the outlet.

Crystal told KOAT that she was just seven minutes away when the shooting
happened, and that her sister had called her to tell her she found her
stolen car just before she died.

"I literally told her, you know, don't do anything. I'll be right
there," she recalled. "Right now, I'm more upset with myself that I
didn't get out soon to be there to stop it. I feel if I was there, it
wouldn't have happened the way it did."

Although Crystal told her sister not to confront the thief, she told
KOAT that she was "strong-willed" and "babysat so much, she felt like
she could deal with these kids."

Regardless of her killer's age, Wilson's family is calling for the
harshest penalties possible.

"A kid that young had a gun. It makes me wonder about their upbringing.
Why was a kid that young out there in the first place," Deidra Wilson,
Sydney Wilson's mother, asked. "To have a gun and shoot it at her,
somebody, disregard for a human life, at that age, there’s nothing you
can think of that’s worse in this world."

Miller told KOAT that she would like to see the teen's parents face
criminal charges, as well.

"I want the maximum sentence for him, and the family involved. He is 13
years old. There's no reason he should have been on the streets without
an adult," she said. "There is no reason that he should have had a gun,
period. If these parents and teenagers cannot go through a safety gun
class, I do not believe a gun should be in the house."

NEW MEXICO DAD AND SON CHARGED AFTER 14-YEAR-OLD FATALLY SHOOTS
13-YEAR-OLD GIRL WITH DAD'S GUN: POLICE

Wilson echoed the sentiment in an interview with KRQE:

"Where was the adult with them? You know, I can’t see kids that young
stealing a car and driving it around, so I’m very angry," Wilson said.

Albuquerque Police Chief Harold Medina said that minors committing
crimes is a problem throughout the state of New Mexico.

"Our state needs to unite. We need to make sure that we do everything we
can to improve the likelihood of our children having a healthy home
environment," Medina told KRQE.

paddlingupriver
16 hours ago

Criminals have no fear simply because authority of the law has lost all
credibility. Until that changes, don’t expect this to go away anytime
soon. Either that or individuals will start taking the law into their
own hands which I don’t blame them a bit.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexico-woman-shot-dead-teen-confronting-th
ieves-stole-car